- Healed results will vary with each individual client and using a pencil or powder may still be needed especially
if a more dramatic look is needed. We have no control over what occurs during the healing process.
Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions (charged accordingly) may be required to
obtain optimal results. Additional charges will apply.
- If you have had your eyebrows/lips/eyes previously tattooed and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you
MUST send us a clear photo PRIOR to booking your appointment. In some cases where the previous
work is too dark, dense, discolored, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the
cover-up/re-work. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will always require additional touch-ups for best
results and will be charged accordingly.
- Your initial touch up appointment can be scheduled no sooner than 6-8 weeks but no more than 10 weeks
following your first session. We must give your skin some time to fully heal and regenerate beforetattooing it
again. This touch up appointment is highly suggested for best results, as the work is considered incomplete
without the touch up. Additional refresher appointments will be charged depending on how much work is to
be done. Refreshers are generally required every 1-2 years.
- A 50% deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment. This non-refundable deposit is
to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of
- We require 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment and we allow 1 reschedule before
forfeiting your deposit.
- If you chose to cancel without proper notification or do not show up for your appointment, you will charged
the full amount of your appointment. Cancellation with proper notification will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- Consultation fee is also non-refundable but will be applied to your initial procedure.
- There are contraindications to permanent makeup that needs to be taken into consideration. There will be no
refund if you book your appointment and are not a candidate for permanent make up.
1. Pregnant - need to wait until after given birth.
2. Keloids - no microblading, other procedures may be possible with doctor's note and/or patch test.
3. Chemotherapy - after or before chemo with doctor's note.
4. Blood thinner or bleeding disorders - needs doctor note.
5. Accutane - wait for a year.
6. Botox - wait 2 weeks.
7. Sunburn - wait 2 weeks.
8. Severe acne - need to wait until skin is better.
9. Retinoid/Vitamin A/Retin-A - need to stop products around the intended area for 2 weeks before and 2
10. Autoimmune - depending on your condition, please contact us before booking.
- Absolutely no kids allowed in the treatment room and must be accompany by an adult in the waiting area..
- Only the person receiving treatments is allowed in the room.
- We understand that last-minute emergencies sometimes pop up. However, if you are unable to make your
scheduled appointment with your technician, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule.
- We require 48 hours of advance notice.
- Rescheduling/Cancellations less than 48 hours from appointment time or clients who no-show without notice
will lose their deposit.
- If you arrive late, we will not be able to extend your appointment time.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we will have to reschedule. Out of respect and consideration for your
technician and other customers, please do your best to be on time.
- Arriving more than 15 minutes late will result in losing your deposit and you will be required to pay another
deposit to book a new appointment.
Payment and Refunds
Cash and Venmo is highly appreciated but we also accept all major credit cards. We do not issue any refunds under any circumstance.
*Prices are subject to change at any time.
**We reserve our right to refuse service to anyone.**