- Deposit is a retainer fee that is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Before scheduling your appointment, please make sure you don't have any of the below conditions. There will be no refund if you book your appointment and are not a candidate for permanent make up.
1. Pregnant - need to wait until after given birth.
2. Keloids - no microblading, other procedures may be possible with doctor's note and/or patch test.
3. Chemotherapy - after or before chemo with doctor's note.
4. Blood thinner or bleeding disorders - needs doctor note.
5. Accutane - wait for a year.
6. Botox - wait 2 weeks.
7. Sunburn - wait 2 weeks.
8. Severe acne - need to wait until skin is better.
9. Retinoid/Vitamin A/Retin-A - need to stop products around the intended area for 2 weeks before and 2
10. Autoimmune - depending on your condition, please contact us before booking.
- Deposit is required in order to book and confirm any appointment. This deposit is charged to ensure
that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your
- Consultation fee is to be paid in full and also non-refundable and non-transferable but will be applied to your
- Absolutely no kids allowed in the treatment room and must be accompany by an adult in the waiting area.
You will need to reschedule with new deposit if this shall happened.
- Only the person receiving treatments is allowed in the room.
- It is highly suggested that clients fill out the "New Client Intake" form immediately. Link will be provided
in separate text and email. Forms and invoices must be settled within 24 hours or appointment will be
- We understand that last-minute emergencies sometimes pop up. However, if you are unable to make your
scheduled appointment with your technician, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule.
- We require 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule/cancel your appointment. One (1) reschedule is
allowed before forfeiting your deposit.
- Rescheduling/Canceling less than 48 hours from appointment time will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- If you chose to cancel without proper notification or do not show up for your appointment, you will charged
the full amount of your appointment.
- Perfecting session is complimentary with all new services (except those that are quotes by sessions). However,
same rescheduling and cancellation rule will applied. A $50 fee will be required to rebook the perfecting
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we will have to reschedule. We will not be able to extend your
appointment time since these procedures are highly time sensitive. Out of respect and consideration for your
technician and other customers, please do your best to be on time.
- Late arrival will result in forfeiture of your deposit. You will be required to pay another deposit to book
a new appointment.
- Healed results will vary with each individual client and using a pencil or powder may still be needed especially
if a more dramatic look is needed. We have no control over what occurs during the healing process.
Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions (additional charge will apply) may be
required to obtain optimal results.
- If you have had your eyebrows/lips/eyes previously tattooed and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you
MUST send us a clear photo PRIOR to booking your appointment. In some cases where the previous
work is too dark, dense, discolored, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the
cover-up/re-work. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will always require additional touch-ups for best
results and will be charged accordingly.
- Your perfecting session can be scheduled no sooner than 6 weeks but no more than 8 weeks following your first
session. We must give your skin some time to fully heal and regenerate before tattooing it again.
This perfecting appointment is highly important for best results, as the work is considered incomplete without
the perfecting session.
Payment and Refunds
Cash, Zelle, or Venmo (personal only) is highly appreciated but we also accept all major credit cards. Invoice needs to be paid within 2 hours of receipt or your appointment will be cancelled. We do not issue any refunds under any circumstance.
*Prices are subject to change at any time.
**We reserve our right to refuse service to anyone.**